Table of Contents for The Lincoln Center in Fort Collins
- Current and Upcoming Season (with links to reviews if available). [Seasons updated as necessary]
- Theatre Background and information
- Directions to venue, and parking advice
- Their official website: http://www.lctix.com/
The Lincoln Center presents concerts, stand-up comedy and dance performances, as well as musicals and drama plays.
The street address for The Lincoln Center is 417 W. Magnolia. Their E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are their musicals and drama productions for 2017-2018.
2017-2018 Season (Musicals)
- Urintown The Musical (Aug 11-13, 2017) (presented by Harrington Arts Alliance)
- Monty Python’s Spamalot (Oct 28, Nov 3-4, Nov 11-12, Nov 17-19, Nov 24-25, 2017) (presented by Open State Theatre & Company)
- Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella (Nov 9-11, 2017) (presented by LC Live)
- Jersey Boys (Nov 30 – Dec 2, 2017) (presented by LC Live)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (Dec 22, 2017) (presented b LC Live)
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins (Mar 24, 2017) (presented by LC Live)
- Cabaret (Apr 19-21, 2017) (presented by LC Live)
2017-2018 Season (Drama)
- Ideation, Sep 22-23, Sept 29-30, Oct 6-7, Oct 13-14) (presented by OpenStage Theatre)
- The Moth Mainstage (Nov 5, 2017) (presented by LC Live and KUNC)
- The Crucible (Jan 20, 2018, Jan 26-27, 2018, Feb 2-4, 2018, Feb 9-11, 2018, Feb 16-17, 2018) (presented by OpenStage Theatre & Company)
- PostSecret: The Show (Feb 9, 2018) (presented by LC Live)
- And Then There Were None (Mar 31, 2018, Apr 6-7, Apr 13-15, Apr 20-22, Apr 27-28, 2018) (presented by OpenStage Theatre & Company
Theatre Background and Information
The Fort Collins Lincoln Center was built in 1978, and renovated in 2010. It is a “multi-venue” performing and visual arts center.
Several different theatre companies stage their productions in the Lincoln Center. There are touring productions. OpenStage presents there, as does the Fort Collins Children’s Theatre.
There are two restaurants just across the street from the Lincoln Center at Fort Collins. The Lost Cajun, at 331 S. Meldrum St. #100, is in a large, otherwise residential complex.
Lucile’s, just across Magnolia, at 400 S. Meldrum, is in a house that has been converted into a restaurant, with an outdoor patio.
The Lincoln Center is located near the Colorado State University Campus, so parking in the restaurants mentioned above, not to mention parking at the Lincoln Center itself, is at a premium. The Lincoln Center has its own parking lot, but not with enough space to accommodate everyone should they be attending a booked-to-capacity show.
Be advised that the Post Office parking lot across the street is NOT available for parking and people will be towed.
According to The Lincoln Center’s website:
- Public Parking is available in the Lincoln Center lot at the corner of Mulberry and Meldrum as well as the Mulberry Pool lot just west of the Lincoln Center.
- 462 on-street parking spots are available north of Mulberry Street within a two-block walk of the center.
- Additional parking is available at Lincoln Office Center for all Lincoln Center-presented shows (those designated LC Live). The extra spaces, located across the street to the west at 419 Canyon Avenue, are available for Lincoln Center patrons for the duration of each performance. During these shows, look for posted signs denoting the availability of parking in the Lincoln Office Center lot. We thank Blue Ocean Enterprises for sponsoring this parking agreement.