Table of Contents for The Lincoln Center in Fort Collins
- Current and Upcoming Season (with links to reviews if available). [Seasons updated as necessary]
- Theatre Background and information
- Directions to venue, and parking advice
- Their official website: jesterstheatre.com
The Jesters Theatre presents musicals, and also has a young person’s theatre arts program. For the main productions, shows are Friday and Saturday evenings, and Sunday matinees. Patrons may purchase dinner and a show tickets, or just show tickets.
The street address for Jesters Dinner Theatre is 224 Main Street. Their E-mail: email@example.com. Phone 303-682-9980.
2016-2017 Season (remaining)
- Anything Goes (July 14 – October 1, 2017)
- Footloose: The Musical (student production) (August 2-3, 6, 11-13, 17-18, 20, 24, 27, 31, Sep 3, 2017)
2017 – 2018 Season
- Legally Blonde: The Musical (October 6 – November 26 2017, December 31, 2017 – February 3, 2018)
- Scrooge (December 1 – 30, 2018)
- Joseph and the Amazing Technical Dreamcoat (February 9 – April 8, 2018)
- Annie (April 13 – July 1 2018)
- The Producers: a Mel Brooks Musical (July 6 – September 30, 2018)
Theatre Background and Information
Jesters Dinner Theatre is a family-owned dinner theatre. Founded in 1987, they moved into their current intime space in 1999.
This is a community theatre, with a dining space that seats 100 guests. The best tables are in the center. There are tables to the far left and right of the stage, but because the space is relatively small, patrons seated here can see just fine. There is no “obstructed” viewing.
The tables are “stepped” on three levels, which allows all patrons to see the stage with ease.
The menu is a set one. Included in the ticket price are entrees Chicken Cordon Bleu, Chicken or Salmon Salad, Extraordinary Berry Salad, Cheese & and a Vegetable Lasagna. Entrees with a surcharge are Filet of Salmon, Fantail Shrimp, or Prime Rib. Children’s menu: mini corn dogs, chicken tenders, cheese or pepperoni pizza). Appetizers and desserts are also available at an extra charge. All drinks (except water) are an extra charge. Adult beverages such as wine and bottled beer are available.
Directions to Venue and Parking Advice
The Jesters Theatre is located in the Historic Downtown Longmont district, at 224 Main Street. It has an adjacent parking lot, and there is plenty of street parking.
There is no large sign along the street calling out, “Here’s the Jesters” and their sign is somewhat hidden below an awning.
Look for a statue of a stylized male figure in the front left of the parking lot – that’s the Jesters parking lot.